Another great week around here at BlogDumps I am going to have to get busy and add all the new Bloggers. There has been an average of 4 to 5 new blogs added each day to the blog directory… have decided this has become a viral thing now. A blogger sees the link and then joins. I was astounded when the server statistics said that BlogDumps buttons files are called 95,000 times an hour I thought, “What the? No that has to be a mistake.” — but it’s correct. So I guess it’s just a matter of time and we’ll have a real community going here…YEA! I have always wanted BlogDumps to be a cool place for bloggers to hangout.
I have created a BlogDumps Store this week. One of my blogger friends needed some help so I thought, “What the heck! I’ll make one for BlogDumps and then I can zip through and lend a hand.” Stop by the BlogDumps store – you can get all kinds of cool items, I used the new BlogDumps logo on The T-shirts Etc… So if you want to help with the cost of running BlogDumps, visit our new Store.
I am going to be handing out awards to some of the most outstanding BlogDumps community members.
I am not the best at making awards but this is it.
I am going to give this award to the most loyal and supportive bloggers – some that have been with BlogDumps since the beginning. I know this isn’t much but it is my way of saying Thanks!
And the awards go to (simply copy and paste the above code in your sidebar if you are a winner):
- Outside my Brain – thanks for helping get the discussion forum going
- Nafcom’s Crap Blog -thanks for helping us in the very beginning with coding and understanding that what works on Internet Explorer does not work on Firefox or Opera.
- Musings of a Chick -thank you for supporting BlogDumps from the begining and displaying the Saturday Night Blogroll
- Terri Terri Quite Contrary – we have enjoyed watching you grow as a blogger in the last two years and are grateful that you were one of the first bloggers on BlogDumps Blog Directory
- Your Caring Angels– To my wonderful sister blogging just wouldn’t be the same if I didn’t have your blog to hijack and I appreciate all the help you give me testing new things here
- Coffee Break?– Thank you for being one of the first BlogDumps Bloggers and thank you for supporting us. You are a treasure to us!
- I Eat Snowman Poop – LMAO I went to check in on you and saw the video of your son licking the glass! CLASSIC!
Don’t see your blog? Stay tuned, we’re just getting started!